Four variants of the trafMon executable distribution package are provided, under the form of a compressed tarfile.
- Executable scripts and binaries and (sample) configuration files, where binaries are compiled for CentOS 6.7 Intel 64 bit, without embedded Net-SNMP (sub-)agent;
- Executable scripts and binaries and (sample) configuration files, where binaries are compiled for CentOS 6.7 Intel 64 bit, with embedded Net-SNMP (sub-)agent;
- Executable scripts and binaries and (sample) configuration files, where binaries are compiled for CentOS 7.3 Intel 64 bit, without embedded Net-SNMP (sub-)agent;
- Executable scripts and binaries and (sample) configuration files, where binaries are compiled for CentOS 7.3 Intel 64 bit, with embedded Net-SNMP (sub-)agent;
- the trafMon probe binary and required scripts
- the trafMon central collector binary and required scripts
- a sample working trafMon probe and central collector configuration, for 1 probe and 2 interfaces, to be adapted with your own ip addresses
- the trafMon_template database, including all data table templates, all necessary stored procedures, and the list of known protocol service ports, with their priorities
- the set of pre-designed trafMon BIRT report templates
- the trafMon menu bar web application
- crontab and logrotate sample files
- a sample Netflow script to produce the database entries, and SiLK sample configuration
- testing tools and scripts
- that and much more …
And a compressed tarfile with the sources.
Download the trafMon v1.0.0 distribution
Third-Party freeware and open source software
This trafMon tool is using the following third-party software:
– CentOS 6.7 and 7.3
– Python maxminddb, python GeoIP and GeoLite2 databases
– MySQL 5.6 and connectors for java, python and PHP
– Apache Tomcat and HHTP Server
– Eclipse BIRT Designer and BIRT Runtime
– CERT SiLK
– Npm, bower, AngularJS, JQuery and JQuery UI
Copyrigths and Trademarks
Adobe is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
AngularJS is a trademark of Google, Inc., https://angularjs.org/
CentOS Marks and JBoss are trademarks of Red Hat, Inc. (“Red Hat”).
CERT is a registered trademark owned by Carnegie Mellon University
Eclipse and BIRT are registered trademarks of the Eclipse Foundation, Inc. in the United States, other countries, or both.
JQuery and JQuery UI are trademark of OpenJS Foundation, https://openjsf.org/
Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.
MaxMind, GeoIP, GeoLite, and related trademarks are the trademarks of MaxMind, Inc.
Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
OpenSSL is a registered trademark of the OpenSSL Software Foundation in the U.S. and other countries.
Oracle, Java, MySQL, WebSphere and Solaris are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates in the United States and other
Python is a registered trademark of the Python Software Foundation.
Tomcat(registered) and Apache HTTP Server are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation.
UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group.
WebLogic is a registered trademark of IBM Corp. in the United States, other countries, or both
Wireshark is a registered trademark of the Wireshark Foundation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
# # Copyright (c) 2020 AETHIS s.a./n.v., Belgium. All rights reserved. # www.trafmon.org # # Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); # you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. # You may obtain a copy of the License at # # http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 # # Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software # distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, # WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. # See the License for the specific language governing permissions and # limitations under the License. #
Care has been taken to not include in the trafMon distribution packages
any portion of third party software, even open-source, that the users
must therefore obtain by themselves.
If some file in the distribution package reveals to be a copy of a third party
software, it is unintentional and constitutes by no means an appropriation
by AETHIS s.a./n.v. or by the trafMon open-source community.